The Milk District is a cultural hub with a progressive lifestyle, music and arts scene. Featuring
diverse culinary experiences, colorful murals, recreational sporting & music venues, unique
shopping destinations, community gardens, award winning bars, coffee shops and more.
P R O P E R T Y H I G H L I G H T S
- Near Downtown Orlando, situated within the Milk District where T.G. Lee Dairy is located, one of the largest milk producers in the state.
- Hard corner location with traffic light.
- Excellent visibility with great exposure to traffic
- 106 +/‐ linear feet of frontage on Robinson St. and approximately 243 +/‐ linear feet frontage on Bumby Avenue.
- Ample parking – currently 57 parking spaces.
- Adjacent land to be developed for more parking.
- Average Daily Traffic: N. Bumby Ave – 43,500