P R O P E R T Y H I G H L I G H T S
- Conveniently located on the corner of N. Tampa Street & W Oak Ave, less than a mile from Downtown Tampa and I‐275 (over 200,000 vehicles per day).
- Over 10,000 average vehicular traffic along N. Tampa Street.
- Site sits within the Tampa Heights Redevelopment Area with excellent visibility and retail frontage
- Great exposure to traffic with ample on‐site parking
- Zoning allows intense commercial activity, permitting a wide variety of potential uses such as restaurant, retail, bank, c‐store, pharmacy, showroom, etc.
- Walking distance to the soon‐to‐open Tampa Armature Works within The Heights development.
- Close to major civic & cultural venues such as the Straz Performing Arts Center, John German Library, Museum of Art, Glazer’s Children’s Museum, Convention Center, Aquarium, University of Tampa, and the Amalie Arena, home of the Tampa Bay Lightning NHL franchise.