The Pearl, an upscale mixed use development, features 28,873 square feet of ground level retail with storefronts facing South towards the majestic Hillsborough River. This prime urban location also offers 314 brand new luxury residential units with distinctive finishes as well as unmatched community amenities, directly above the retail shops.
Designed to enhance and compliment the already vibrant shopping, dining, entertainment and historic district of Downtown Tampa, the retail component of The Pearl is strategically positioned to serve Tampa Heights, Channelside, Seminole Heights, Ybor City, Downtown Tampa and beyond. From here, residents, employees, visitors and tourists will enjoy breathtaking views of the water and value the accessibility and energy of the “live and learn, play and earn” lifestyle.
2110 North Ola Avenue, Tampa, Florida 33602
Centered in one of the most historically rich neighborhoods in Tampa, The Pearl is ideally
located in the heart of the Tampa Bay metropolitan area, conveniently situated on the
north bank of the Hillsborough River, adjacent to the historic TampaArmature Works building.
- Residential Units ‐ now open.
- Commercial Spaces ‐ available for delivery.
- Ground level stylish retail shops .
- Excellent visibility and direct access along the heavily travelled West Palm Avenue.
- Easily accessible from Interstate 275 (I‐275) via Exit 44 northbound & Exit 45A
- Outdoor seating opportunity, perfect for restaurants and quick serve uses.
- Tree‐lined, brick‐paved streets and stunning landscaping.
- Views of the beautifully landscaped courtyard.
- Ample on‐site parking (street & garage).
IN THE NEWS
Fox 13 – Plan for Tampa Armature Works site includes market, restaurant, hotel – READ
Tampa Bay Business Journal – The potential magic of a foodie centric market hall on the Tampa Heights waterfront – READ
Tampa Bay Times – The Heights project in Tampa to open next year with apartments, market and restaurants – READ
Tampa Bay Business Journal – Ambitious mixed-use vision for Tampa Heights waterfront unveiled – READ