2330 W. Horatio Avenue
Tampa, Florida 33609
Gross Leasable Area: 4,925 SF
1st Floor – 2,360 SF | 2nd Floor – 2,565 SF
Zoning: CG – General Commercial
Year Built: 2000
- Prominent location in the heart of Soho District of South Tampa, a popular restaurant and entertainment destination.
- Approximately 4,925 square feet, 2-story building.
- Close proximity to retailers such as Chipotle, GNC, The Optical Shop, Jimmy John’s, Evo’s, Panera, CVS Pharmacy, Starbucks, Bern’s, and many others that draws customers to the area.
- Nearby high-end residential neighborhoods including Hyde Park, Parkland Estates, New Suburb Beautiful, and Palma Ceia.
- On site parking – 9 spaces, plus 1 handicap space.
- Off site parking – 26 spaces, on S. Moody Avenue.
- Ample on street parking.
- Strong demographics.
DEMOGRAPHICS 1 MILE 3 MILE 5 MILE
Total Population 17,782 109,307 213,839
Average HH Income $103,429 $100,190 $80,924
Median Age 37 38 37