Historic Safety Harbor – FL
LOCATION: 319 Main Street, Safety Harbor, FL
319 Main Street is an 8,615 square feet strip center centrally located in the downtown district of historic Safety Harbor, Florida. The site is approximately 27,800 square feet with 165 feet of frontage on Main Street, in between 3rd Avenue and 4th Avenue.
Main Street in Safety Harbor is one of Tampa Bay’s most popular festival destinations. Hosting several family events throughout the year, the festivals feature shopping, dining, & entertainment for both locals and visitors, drawing crowds from all across Pinellas, Hillsborough and Pasco counties into the historic downtown Safety Harbor.
Gross Leasable Area: 5,036 SF
Available: March 2019
Zoning: CRD – Community Redevelopment District
Year Built: 1955
Nestled on the west side of Upper Tampa Bay, Safety Harbor offers visitors a unique small town setting that is home to wide variety of businesses, special events and recreation activities.
- The Downtown is anchored by the historic Safety Harbor Resort and Spa where the healing waters of the Espiritu Santo Springs still flow and relax visitors and locals alike.
- Safety Harbor’s Main Street offers a traditional setting for many small and mid-sized local businesses where residents and visitors enjoy the fresh air, the good food, unique shops, and events like the monthly Third Friday celebrations, and the annual Seafood Festival and Wine Festival.
- Downtown also features the Safety Harbor Marina and Pier, which offer residents breathtaking views of Old Tampa Bay.
- 319 Main Street is approximately 27,800 sf with 165
- feet of frontage on Main Street, in between 3rd Avenue and 4th Avenue.
- Available space sits on the corner of Main Street & 3rd Avenue.
- Prime commercial site with great visibility.
- Ample parking.
DEMOGRAPHICS 1 MILE 3 MILE 5 MILE
Total Population 5,940 50,131 147,232
Average HH Income $72,519 $68,314 $64,138